Webb Chevy Plainfield Cordially Invites You To Attend Our FREE New Owner Clinic
Once a month, Webb Chevy Plainfield hosts a New Vehicle Owner Clinic for customers who have recently purchased a Chevy. This is an opportunity for the new owners to fully familiarize themselves with their Chevy.
Chevrolet Certified technicians and members of our management team will be on hand to answer your questions.
Why Attend the New Vehicle Owner Clinic?
- You are introduced to our General Manager, Service Manager and Chevrolet Certified Technicians who provide information and answer questions relating to your vehicle operation.
- You meet our Customer Service Specialist who is responsible for providing customer care and support.
- You will be familiarized with routine maintenance schedules and enhancements of your Chevy’s performance.
- We discuss safety-related items, your warranty, extended service coverage, our dealership facilities and equipment, special service tips, importance of genuine Chevy parts, what to do when you need service, etc.
- How to - Connecting Bluetooth, Pandora, XM Radio, Homelink etc.