Business Choice vehicles
Am I eligible for Business Choice?
Business Choice customers will need to answer “yes” to the following questions:
1. Are you a business owner?
2. Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes?
Note: Eligible business documents must be used to verify business ownership.
Documents must be active or dated within the last 12 months. Examples of eligible documents are listed below:
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License of State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- Municipalities (In lieu of Bid Assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040—farmers)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Federal Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Website
- Pocket List of Railroad Officials Guide (Only eligible when Railroad Operators Incentive is not used)
- Timber Registration Number
- Farmer’s General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065